Thursday, February 28, 2013

Last day of February: Guarantee me that no one told the patient she could crawl down the hall if she wanted her dinner. I need to know that didn't happen. Let's say she has Borderline Personality but maybe her back really did go out. "Pop" she said it felt like. But still, Probably "crawl down the hall" weren't the exact words that fell like pins out of someone's tight mouth. Twelve hour shifts, staff becomes a resevoire of irritation. My head aches this morning. I am angry and restless. I make the vegan strata with real milk. That will teach you! Chance of two inches snow accumulation. The weather swings back and forth. Tony, speak to me like an adult I say. How do two people learn to cooperate successfully in old age? I want to downgrade my responsibility. Okay, I just want a downgrade, any kind of downgrade! Tony buys five young goat does from Bob and Bernice. Here are the names: Lady Rose, Page, Sharon, Bunny, Honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment