Monday, May 23, 2011

May 23: Wormer

Tony is checking CDT vacine for baby goat. Hey, we are late on wormer. You didn't buy a drencher? Money issue waiting for social secruity check. Learn to talk to me Tony. Okay. I won't ride before work. This is how we'll do it: Use the 20 cc syringe if we need to squirt it. Try to sprinkle on grain. Formula 2 for Cindy Lou, no abortions. Other 2 adults Wormwood and half a spoon for baby Rox.

It takes us 1 1/2 hours for 4 goats...

Mighty pressure, unstuck the syringe, squirt the 12 ft high kitchen ceiling with Wormwood. Sprint to barn for the tall step ladder. Washing Wormwood off the ceiling, my foot on top of the hanging kitchen cabinets, I fall from the ladder. My elbow. My elbow. My finger tips are skinned and swell. Who skins their finger tips?

Just once I want to hear: I am so lucky I married a woman with good balance! I want to hear it. I want to hear it.

My elbow is on an ice pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment