Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Incessant: ceaseless & unending. Husband: someone who has a household. Tony went to motel for 2 nights: break from incessant animal requests. Being alone is a gratitude. Irritation, its avoidance is sucked back into the mud. Water runs at a gallop. Seasonal pools overflow. When the trailer comes home any day now, I will insist Tony takes 3 nights away every month if not twice a month. I will shoo him up the mountain when the snow disappears or shoot him over to Teanaway to camp. I will buy propane and a shower stool. Tony will be a Jules Verne of the forest with all his disabilities intact. In the meantime, I called Mary. She is passing by on her way home today and will spend the night. Why is it that sleep-overs for girls, women, old ladies are always full of freedom and warmth? I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment